Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I think its about time

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Desiree's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    for me to go pass out

    I will be sleeping for at least 24hrs

    I will end on this note:
    Most men suck, I have proof [img]frown.gif[/img]

    I did say most not all, but with my track record- ugh!

    I hope everyone had a great holiday...

    Goodnight

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm....

    well, i say the same thing about men as i do about women...

    they all blow.

    sometimes i just think we are all just separate
    entities sharing a genus

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Desiree's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *covers ears*

    Spike is sooo sassy! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aye.... [img]redface.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Spike23's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2000
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    i don't blow!

    i lick softly and carry a big stick! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Spike23's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2000
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    what can i say? i AM the "Pimp Daddy Extraordinaire" (it says so on my board!) [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •